IQ MINI DW SENSOR
The IQ Mini DW sensor is a powerfully small device that can be placed on anything that opens or closes. With double batteries up to 8-10 year battery life, a rare earth magnet for more flexibility when installing on tricky moulding or other openings, and a raised antenna that allows you to install on metal, plastic, or wood without signal interference. Create automation rules like “turn on light when door is opened” or “Adjust thermostat if window left open”.
QS1115-840 (White) QS1116-840 (Brown) QS1117-840 (Extended)
- Can be easily mounted on doors or windows with included adhesive
- Alerts IQ Panel if moved more than 1”
- Can be programmed as “Safety Sensor” for medicine cabinets, chemical storage, safes or storage closets
- Using Alarm.com you can get a text if your door or window is left open
- Create automation rules like “turn on light when door is opened” or “adjust thermostat if window left open”
- Requires two (2) 3V CR2032 Batteries
- The built-in tamper switch triggers an alert if the cover is removed
- Create custom names for each sensor, determine unique chime type, choose voice prompts on or off
- Sensor: 2.25”H x 1”W x .5”D
- Wireless signal range: 600ft (200M), open air.
- Code outputs: tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, low battery.
- Transmitter frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Unique code ID
- Supervisory keep-alive interval: 70 minutes.
- RF Peak field strength: typical 36000 uV/m at 3m
- Operating Temperature: -10C~50C Relative Humidity: 5-95% Non-Condensing Storage Temperature: -40-80C
- Replace battery with exact replacement every 5 years with 3V Lithium (x2).